Warranty & Maintenance
How long is the shelf life of pod and disposable device?
The shelf life of the pod is 1 year only when it is stored correctly and unopened. We recommend to finish the product 15 days after opening. For Aquila, the shelf life is up to 18 months when stored unopened in a cool and dry place.
What is the minimum age to purchase a Joymy product online and offline ?
You must be above the legal smoking age of your Country/Region to purchase Joymy products from any of our retail channels. Our products are designed for adult smokers only. Joymy and our channel partners are obliged to refuse sales of nicotine products to underaged consumers.
How is Joymy combating underage vaping?
The mission of Joymy is to empower adult smokers through technology and design, ethically. Millions of adult smokers have already converted to using Joymy products. We will continue to provide a quality alternative to combustible tobacco, helping enable millions more adult smokers transition away from cigarettes in the coming years. Core to this mission is preventing the illegal sale of our products to anyone below the legal smoking age. To achieve this, Joymy operates an in-house program in which retail staff are monitored to determine if they are adhering to applicable minimum age laws.
Joymy makes significant investments in product development and innovation aimed at preventing the use of our products by anyone below the legal smoking age. Underage use of certain product categories remains a persistent problem, and at Joymy we are committed to combating underage use of our product. While we have made great strides in our mission, we are continuously working on new approaches to address the issue more effectively. We welcome the opportunity to work with lawmakers, regulators and advocacy groups in pursuit of restricting our product to its intended users – adult smokers. Underage use prevention is among the company’s highest priorities.
Will Joymy keep my account information safe?
Joymy always puts customers’ interest in first place. Joymy is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Certification and uses secure socket layer (SSL) technology to help keep your personal information safe.
What does Joymy warranty cover?
Joymy only warrants the device and pod against defects in materials and workmanship that arise under normal conditions and use.
How long can I receive the money after applying for a refund?
All refunds will be returned to your original payment account within 15-30 working days. The specific time will vary depending on the payment method.
Does the buyer need to pay for shipment when returning a product for repair or replacement ? For quality problems, buyers can be refunded without obligation within 60 days from the date of order. If it is within 1 year, then it can be replaced without return.
What should i do if my vape pen is a faulty one?
Please email us at email@example.com, and provide pictures/videos to explain specific problems, our support team will response within 24 hours and help you with the issue.
Can I enjoy after-sales services on the official website if I buy Joymy products from other channels?
First thank you very much for choosing Joymy, we recommend you contact your seller for after-sales service if you buy from other channels, on the other hand, you can always contact us for support.
What is NOT covered by Joymy Warranty Policy?
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes; 2. Damage caused by the device or pod being exposed to or coming into contact with moisture (e.g., liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g., sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device or pod outside the guidelines of permitted or intended use as described by Joymy in the device or pod documentation;
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by Joymy or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by Joymy but where usage of those accessories or attachments was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Any device or pod where the Serial Code has been tampered with, erased, obscured, or is found to not be genuine;
- Degradation of batteries from normal use (please contact Joymy Global Care Team for more information on battery degradation);
- Damage caused by unauthorised opening, disassembling or tampering with your device or pod in any way; and
- Devices or pods purchased from unauthorized retailers.
Can I return my device or pod for refund?
For items buy on Joymy official site , Joymy only accepts refund claims based on product quality issues, and the product should be purchased on the official Joymy website and must be returned directly to Joymy within fourteen (14) days upon product receipt. Joymy will not be able to proceed refunds if the tamper-proof seal is broken. Joymy will not be able to provide refunds for devices or pods purchased through authorized Joymy retailers. In such cases, refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from which you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds. You may be asked to pay additional delivery and customs clearance fee depending on your location. Contact our customer service for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org .